POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 15 or 16. I've lost count. :) : Re: Take 15 or 16. I've lost count. :) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 15 or 16. I've lost count. :)
From: Tek
Date: 20 Apr 2001 20:54:40
Message: <3ae0da50@news.povray.org>
Ooh! it's changed colour. Nice! Everything seems to fit together a bit
better now.

But, I have a few comments on the girl: I figure you introduced her because
you wanted some humanity in the foreground, which I completely understand
(I'm trying to do the same with my image at the moment!). But because the
camera's flying you need to come up with a reason for your character being
in the air. I think making a character who can fly is a bit of a cop-out,
IMHO. It's a little contrived, in order to make a nice image. Also, the
shield isn't very practical, shouldn't it be bigger and attached at 90
degrees so that she can fit most of her body behind it?

Despite my best efforts to find fault with this image, I confess it just
keeps getting better, and it was already amazing on the first Take!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com